Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rick Ross Hints At Wale Signing



Wale might have made a contractual move from Roc Nation to Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group. While the world is still waiting for the official announcement, the Bawse hinted at the latest addition to his label’s roster in an interview with The Source. Read what Mr. Rozay had to say:

“I look for next year to be an even bigger year. We just brought Jah Cure to the team. That’s one of the biggest reggae superstars in the game. We just did a deal with that. Look for that first quarter. I’m talking to artist out of Philly that I think is the future of Philly. Meek Millz, I’m talking to him right now about Maybach Music. As well as I’m talking to Wale.

Wale is a hustler. I feel he’s one record away from being the next nigga. He’s just a naturally fly nigga. Slick talking nigga. That’s right up my alley. I just think that comradery, riding with Rozay, it’ll mean that much more. I feel he’s one record away. As well as Meek Millz.”

No comments:

Post a Comment